Over 25.000 tasting notes

One of Norway's largest wine tasting note archives, containing more than 25.000 tasting notes. All tasted by one taster, not a panel, so Norway's most consistent archive as well. To find tasting notes? Search; mywinesandmore "wine name" on google, to find all notes from one property.

Saturday 11 June 2011

2010 Bordeaux

So, I'm going to put some notes out there of the new legend, 2010. As some of you will probably detect, I'm on the strict side when it comes to ratings, just because most will become even more fie and complex than they are today, and few shows they're full potential. My ratings is on how the exact sample or bottle I taste right now behaves, not the potential. Sometimes I write about the potential, sometimes I don't. But for me (even at maybe lower ratings this year) as I was blown away of the easy drinking 2009's, were I could actually drink the samples and enjoy them with food, this was not possible with the 2010's.

But I find the overall quality higher, with some lesser known estates making astonishing wines for quite a low buck. Bordeaux really doesn't have to be overpriced at all. These wines will need ten-fifteen years on the lower levels, and probably thirty, maybe more on the top. Hopefully I can follow this vintage for another 50 years with pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.