Over 25.000 tasting notes

One of Norway's largest wine tasting note archives, containing more than 25.000 tasting notes. All tasted by one taster, not a panel, so Norway's most consistent archive as well. To find tasting notes? Search; mywinesandmore "wine name" on google, to find all notes from one property.

Monday 19 September 2011

Oh, my boring little Pingus......


1998 Pingus;
Served blind, ruby, garnet rim, vanilla, violets and elegant, if a bit closed on the nose. Very elegant fruit, high of ripe tannins, lively acidity, quite boring even if it doesn't sound like it in the tasting note, gives little of any interest, not very long. Spain somewhere? Max €20 of the shelf? 86-87

I knew this one was in the flight, but I thought the wine turning out to be Condado de Haza was the Pingus, and that did not impress me much either..... Second time I try Pingus, I've tried 04 as well, and that did not spark any interest either. What a waste of money. In Norwegian I will refer to it from now on as Pingle (weak).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.