Over 25.000 tasting notes

One of Norway's largest wine tasting note archives, containing more than 25.000 tasting notes. All tasted by one taster, not a panel, so Norway's most consistent archive as well. To find tasting notes? Search; mywinesandmore "wine name" on google, to find all notes from one property.

Thursday 6 October 2011

99 Pontet-Canet

1999 Château Pontet-Canet;
Ruby, pure and clean Pauillac nose, refined and layered, tobacco, cassis, leather. On the verge of showing age, easier to enjoy now than last year, starting to reach peak if you like the youthful fruit, but will easily last another ten years. Fresh acidity, ripe tannins, elegant finish. 91

4 comments:

  1. Need to ask Christer: what does AIWS mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Associate member of the Institute of Wines & Spirits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanks. Most people Don't normally associate AIWS with that. Ever tried to google aiws?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure most people associate it with a disease either, I have never heard of this disease before. so I didn't, and people do not use it as a title after their name anyway, I mean, if they are sick.... so I'm not to worried. When I googled it, at least on my computer, the title AIWS was number two of the hits so wouldn't be too hard to find anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.